Good Food Festival & Conference: March 14th-16th – UIC Forum – Chicago
Good Food Festival & Conference — March 14-16 at UIC Forum
Your choices matter! Join individuals, leaders, and businesses that sustain the locally driven Good Food Movement as we celebrate the joys of food at our family-friendly Festival and are inspired at our industry-driven Conference.
Festival highlights include:
- Artisan and farmer exhibitors
- Nationally significant speakers
- Workshops on growing, making, and preserving food
- Chef demos from Rick Bayless, Carrie Nahabedian, and Paul Virant
- A tour of Chicago’s leading urban farms
- A demo and talk by the fermentation guru Sandor Katz
- Chicago’s first ever Kimchi Challenge
- An interactive Kids’ Corner
There’s something for everyone. Join us and experience the movement that’s transforming the way we eat!