Join Us at the Good Food is Good Medicine Symposium
Proper diet is a fundamental building block to good health, but how do you sort through all the confusing information to know what diet is best for you?
The Osher Center in collaboration with FamilyFarmed brings you a daylong program filled with valuable information based on the latest science such as:
- how you can use diet to prevent illness
- what specific dietary nutrients and phytochemicals are important
- diets for heart disease, gastrointestinal issues and mental health
- why you should consider a plant-based diet
- the truth about environmental toxins and how they impact our diet choices
The event will highlight experts from the Osher Center for Integrative Medicine and FamilyFarmed. Learn more by visiting exhibitors from organizations and businesses from the Good Food Movement.
Cost: $50 including healthy box lunch and light breakfast.
Call 312.926.8400 or register on-line
Registration Deadline: November 3 at 4 pm Limited capacity